We are confident you will find your affiliation with IPMBA beneficial and rewarding.
IPMBA can help increase your effectiveness on the job, reduce your personal and departmental liability, and offer you strategies to keep you safe and healthy — and here’s how:
- Our publication, IPMBA News, keeps you connected to the issues that impact our profession.
- Our internationally recognized training programs prepare you for the rigors of the field.
- Our established networks enable you to take advantage of the expertise and experience of your fellow public safety cyclists.
- Our collective voice is the key to advancing the profession of public safety cycling and promoting the importance of training.
- The Board and staff of IPMBA are here to serve as resources to you and your unit.
Certified Police, EMS, and Security Cyclist membership is $75 for the first year and $60 for subsequent years (open to those who have successfully completed the IPMBA Police, EMS, or Security Cyclist Courses). Download an application or join online!
To apply for a Bicycle Response Team Training Certificate of Completion, download an application or apply online. Fees are $75 for non-current members (new or renewing) or $15 for current members. If you are not sure of your status, email your name and member number (if applicable and available) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the benefits in this video presentation, developed in partnership with the Towson University Department of Electronic Media and Film.