IPMBA Annual Conference
When and Where it is
April 23-30, 2016, Asheville, North Carolina
Download the Registration Packet (coming soon!)
Download the Exhibitor Registration Packet (coming soon!)
Register Online (coming soon!)
What it is
The premier training event for public safety cyclists, featuring:
- Effective, proven, and skill-enhancing training and certification courses...
- Essential, dynamic, and innovative on-bike sessions...
- Experienced and respected instructors…
- Insightful and informative in-class workshops…
- The nation’s largest and best bicycle patrol product exhibition…
- Unparalleled networking opportunities…
- ...And fun!
Reasons to come
- Maximize the return on your training dollars.
- Make yourself indispensable to your community.
- Increase the scope and breadth of your bike operations.
- Expand your personal and professional horizons.
- Develop environmentally-friendly patrol procedures.
- Learn from the best, most well-respected instructors in the field.
- Continue the good work. I'm proud to be a part of this organization. — Scott Magee, Downers Grove Fire (IL)
- Everything was well-planned and pertinent. — John Capers, Garland Police (TX)
- The BRT (Bicycle Response Team) course was excellent. Thanks for the great training. — Gregory Hinchliffe, Collier County Sheriffs Department (FL)
- Top-notch training presented by instructors who had their whole hearts into the training. — Matthew LoPresti, Savannah-Chatham Police (GA)
- Awesome Conference! Like Totally Mega-Awesome!! — Clint Webb, Denton Police (TX)
Get a Glimpse
Not sure what to expect? Get a glimpse of past IPMBA Conferences at www.ipmba.org - go to the Conference tab and mouse over "Past Conferences" for a look at the conference of your choice.