IPMBA Annual Conference
26th Annual IPMBA Conference Exhibition ~ April 27-28, 2016 ~ Asheville, North Carolina
How To Register as an Exhibitor or Sponsor
Download the Registration Packet
View the 2015 Virtual Exhibit Hall
Become an Exhibitor
The IPMBA Conference & Expo is the oldest, largest and most influential conference and product exhibition devoted exclusively to police, EMS, and security personnel on bikes. IPMBA Conference & Expo attendees are passionate and focused. They are exceptionally interested in their jobs and hungry for products and services that make their jobs easier, safer, and more pleasant, or are just plain cool. In other words, products just like yours!
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Raise brand awareness.
- Increase product loyalty.
- Generate highly qualified sales leads.
- Expand your market share.
- Cultivate and strengthen your customer relations.
- Meet engaged and committed buyers.
- Convert prospects to sales.
- Build relationships.
- Solicit valuable input for product development.
- Network, schedule client meetings, and allow product testing.
- Establish contacts from nearly all U.S. states and beyond.
- Enjoy an intimate and focused exhibitor experience.
Details and Fees
Registration & Move-In: Wednesday, April 27, 8:00am-3:30pm
Exhibit Dates & Times: Wednesday, April 27, 4:00pm-8:00pm (Reception sponsorship reserved by MOCEAN and YOU?)
Thursday, April 28, 7:45am-8:30pm; 10:30am-2:30pm (Continental breakfast sponsorship available)
Tear-down: Thursday, April 28, 2:30pm-8:00pm
Booth Dimensions: 10’ x 10’, 8’ high back with 3’ side rails
Booth Fee: $595 (Corporate members save 10%.)
- Background and side divider drapery
- Two chairs, one six-foot draped table, wastebasket
- Custom booth sign
- Standard ballroom carpeting
- Four exhibitor passes (includes lunch during set-up on Wednesday and during booth hours on Thursday)
- Company listing in the official program and in the IPMBA News
- Virtual booth at www.ipmba.org (virtual booth only available for $250)
- Electronic list of conference attendees’ department mailing addresses
- Fee does not include: additional furnishings, AV equipment, electrical/phone service, booth security service, materials handling, custom carpet and padding, and additional services as outlined in the exhibitor services kit.
Contract for Space: Complete the Contract for Exhibit Space and return it, with full payment, or register online by March 9, 2016. Booth space is not guaranteed until payment has been received in full. Exhibitors fully paid by March 9, 2016, will be listed in the official IPMBA Conference Program. No guarantees after that date.
Exhibitor Services Company: Crowne Plaza Asheville, Ms. Jordan Stewart.
Show Colors: Navy and Yellow
Cut through the clutter with one or more of these super sponsorships! Our sponsors will receive special recognition at the conference, in the conference program, on the IPMBA website, and in IPMBA News.
Food, Glorious Food!
- Exhibit Hall Reception – $2000 shared with MOCEAN
- Exhibit Hall Continental Breakfast – $1000 shared, $2000 exclusive
- Coffee Break – $750
Schwag! (200-300; provided by sponsor)
- Product Sample/Promotional Items - your choice
- Flash Drives -- provided by sponsor or $1800
- Conference Pads – provided by sponsor or $350
- Conference Pens – provided by sponsor or $350
- Lanyards/Badgeholders – reserved by Volcanic Bicycles
- Welcome Bags – Reserved by R&B Fabrications
Products and Demonstrations
- Workshop – $250 – pick a workshop, deliver an introduction, and distribute your literature
- Silent Auction/Raffle Prize – product contribution
Have your own ideas? We're open!
- Create-Your-Own – the sky's the limit!
Be there in spirit with a booth in our virtual exhibit hall. View the 2015 Virtual Exhibit Hall.
- Your company logo
- Contact information
- A text area to describe your products and services
- A company-supplied photo
- A direct link to your website
A year of exposure for just $250!
Sign up for a virtual booth online.
Download a registration packet.