IPMBA Annual Conference
28th Annual IPMBA Conference Exhibition ~ June 6-8, 2018 ~ Saint Louis, Missouri
How To Register as an Exhibitor or Sponsor
Download the Registration Packet (PDF; to use the tab-through function effectively, download the PDF, complete the form, and then save it as a new file, ideally, your company name).
Become an Exhibitor
The IPMBA Conference & Expo is the oldest, largest and most influential conference and product exhibition devoted exclusively to police, EMS, and security personnel on bikes. IPMBA Conference & Expo attendees are passionate and focused. They are exceptionally interested in their jobs and hungry for products and services that make their jobs easier, safer, and more pleasant, or are just plain cool. In other words, products just like yours!
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Raise brand awareness.
- Increase product loyalty.
- Generate highly qualified sales leads.
- Expand your market share.
- Cultivate and strengthen your customer relations.
- Meet engaged and committed buyers.
- Convert prospects to sales.
- Build relationships.
- Solicit valuable input for product development.
- Network, schedule client meetings, and allow product testing.
- Establish contacts from nearly all U.S. states and beyond.
- Enjoy an intimate and focused exhibitor experience.
Details and Fees
Location: South 40 Bear's Den, Washington University, Saint Louis, Missouri
Registration & Move-In: Wednesday, June 6, 8:00am-4:30pm
Exhibit Dates & Times: Wednesday, June 6, 5:30pm-8:30pm (co-sponsor sought to share with MOCEAN)
Thursday, June 7, 11:00am-1:30pm & 5:00pm-8:00pm (exclusive or shared reception sponsorships available)
Exhibit Hall Tear-Down: Thursday, June 7, 8:00pm-10:00pm; Friday, June 8, 8:00am-12:00pm
Optional Outdoor Demo: Friday, June 8, 11:00am-3:00pm (bring your own tent and other display necessities)
Outdoor Demo Tear-Down: Friday, June 8, 3:00pm-5:00pm
Booth Dimensions: 8’ x 10’, non-traditional layout (floorplan not available); booths assigned by show management on a first come, first-served basis
Booth Fee: $650 (Corporate Members save 10%.)
- Background and side divider drapery
- Table and two chairs
- Custom booth sign
- Standard ballroom carpeting
- Four exhibitor passes (includes lunch Wednesday-Friday)
- Company listing in the official program and in the IPMBA News
- Virtual booth at www.ipmba.org (virtual booth only available for $250)
- Electronic list of conference attendees’ department mailing addresses
- Optional outdoor demo, June 8, 11:00am-3:00pm (BYO tent/tables/chairs if desired)
Fee does not include: additional furnishings, AV equipment, electrical/phone service, booth security service, materials handling, custom carpet and padding (the exhibit area is not carpeted), and additional services as outlined in the exhibitor services kit.
Contract for Space: Complete the Contract for Exhibit Space and return it, with full payment, or register online by April 15, 2018. Booth space is not guaranteed until payment has been received in full. Exhibitors fully paid by April 15, 2018, will be listed in the official IPMBA Conference Program. No guarantees after that date.
Exhibitor Services Company: To be Announced
Show Colors: Blue and Gold
Cut through the clutter with one or more of these super sponsorships! Our sponsors will receive special recognition at the conference, in the conference program, on the IPMBA website, and in IPMBA News.
Food, Glorious Food!
- Exhibit Hall Reception – $2500 shared
- Exhibit Hall Reception – $5000 exclusive
- Beverage/Break – $750
Schwag! (300-350; provided by sponsor)
- Product Sample/Promotional Items - your choice
- Flash Drives -- provided by sponsor or $1800
- Conference Pads – provided by sponsor or $350
- Conference Pens – reserved by Police Bike Store
- Lanyards – reserved by Volcanic Bicycles
- Welcome Bags – reserved by R&B Fabrications
Products and Demonstrations
- Workshop – $250 – pick a workshop, deliver an introduction, and distribute your literature
- Silent Auction/Raffle Prize – product contribution
Have your own ideas? We're open!
- Create-Your-Own – the sky's the limit!
- Your company logo
- Contact information
- A text area to describe your products and services
- A company-supplied photo
- A direct link to your website
A year of exposure for just $250!
Sign up for a virtual booth online.
Download a registration packet (PDF; to use the tab-through function effectively, download the PDF, complete the form, and then save it as a new file, ideally, your company name).