IPMBA Annual Conference
Exhibitors and Sponsors
24th Annual IPMBA Conference Expo ~ May 20-21, 2014 ~ Tampa, Florida
How To Register
Download Registration Packet (PDF)
View the 2014 Virtual Exhibit Hall
Become an Exhibitor
The IPMBA Conference & Expo is the oldest, largest and most influential conference and product exhibition devoted exclusively to police, EMS, and security personnel on bikes. IPMBA Conference & Expo attendees are passionate and focused. They are exceptionally interested in their jobs and hungry for products and services that make their jobs easier, safer, and more pleasant, or are just plain cool. In other words, products just like yours!
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Raise brand awareness.
- Increase product loyalty.
- Generate highly qualified sales leads.
- Expand your market share.
- Cultivate and strengthen your customer relations.
- Meet engaged and committed buyers.
- Convert prospects to sales.
- Build relationships.
- Solicit valuable input for product development.
- Network, schedule client meetings, and allow product testing.
- Establish contacts from nearly all U.S. states and beyond.
- Enjoy an intimate and focused exhibitor experience.
Details and Fees
Location: Regency Ballroom, Tampa Hilton Downtown, 211 North Tampa Street, Tampa FL 33602
Registration & Move-In: Tuesday, May 20, 8:00am-3:30pm
Exhibit Dates & Times: Tuesday, May 20, 4:00pm-8:00pm (Reception sponsorship available!), and Wednesday, May 21, 11:00am-2:00pm & 5:00pm-8:00pm (Reception sponsorship reserved by Mocean and YOU?)
Tear-down: Wednesday, May 21, 8:00pm-10:00pm
Booth Dimensions: 10’ x 10’, 8’ high back with 3’ side rails
Booth Package: $595 (Corporate members save 10%.)
- Background and side divider drapery
- Custom booth sign
- Six-foot skirted table, two chairs
- Four exhibitor passes (includes lunch during set-up on Tuesday and during booth hours on Wednesday)
- Company listing in the official program and in the IPMBA News
- Virtual booth at www.ipmba.org (see below for description)
- Electronic list of conference attendees’ department mailing addresses
- Fee does not include: AV equipment, electrical/phone service, booth security service, materials handling, carpet and padding, and additional services as outlined in the exhibiter services kit.
- The exhibit hall is carpeted.
Contract for Space: Complete the Contract for Exhibit Space and return it, with full payment, by April 15, 2014. Booth space is not guaranteed until payment has been received in full. Exhibitors fully paid by April 15, 2014, will be listed in the official IPMBA Conference Program. No guarantees after that date.
Exhibitor Services Company: To Be Determined. Services kits will be emailed 6-8 weeks prior to the conference.
Show Colors: Navy Blue and Gold
Cut through the clutter with one or more of these super sponsorships! Our sponsors will receive special recognition at the conference, in the conference program, on the IPMBA website, and in IPMBA News.
Exhibit Hall Reception — $2000 shared; $4000 exclusive
Coffee Break — $750
Hospitality Suite — $750
Workshop — $250 (Contact email@example.com for workshop selection.)
Conference Pads or Pens — provided by sponsor
Logo Lanyards and/or Badgeholders — reserved by Volcanic Bicycles
Welcome Bag — reserved by R&B Fabrications
Product Samples or Promotional Items — welcome bag shwag
Silent Auction/Raffle — product contribution
Create-Your-Own — contact firstname.lastname@example.org